Add one part Space Invaders and one part Galaga, then shake with twist of Asteroids to get AstroRaid, a modern version of an arcade space shooter. The fate of humanity is in your hands! The Earth is in the danger of being destroyed by a fast spreading alien virus that kills anybody it infects. The only hope is a vaccine that was developed on a remote space station by our scientists. You are now on your way back with the precious cargo on board, when you start to understand that the virus was intentionally introduced. How do you know it? Simple - it seems that everything goes wrong on your way back. First, someone tried to kill you while you were inside the space station. Second, unknown forces tried to sabotage your ship launch, but you found the fuel leakage just in time. Finally, you found a bomb on board. And now this - hordes of UFOs and alien ships are getting more and more fierce as you approach the Earth to save its inhabitant's. Captain, it's not going to be easy, but with some skills and doggedness you can do it. Just keep your thumb close to the Fire button.
» version 18.104.22.168 - posted on 2006-05-23
Some bugs fixed.
EULA - End User License Agreement
License for use and distribution
The AstroRaid is distributed on a shareware basis. This means:
1. All copyrights to AstroRaid are exclusively owned by GameRange Studio.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period. The ending of Trial period is time, when the user will make the defined by the program quantity of the descriptions, sufficient for detailed acquaintance with the program. Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use the AstroRaid, you MUST register. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the program for any legal purpose.
3. The registered AstroRaid software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The AstroRaid unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of AstroRaid without written ermission from the copyright holder. The AstroRaid unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites, see ReadMe.html
6. The AstroRaid IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as ;provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. The AstroRaid keyfiles may not be distributed without the written permission of the copyright holder. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by GameRange Studio.
9. Installing and using AstroRaid signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove AstroRaid files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.